LulzBot Mini v1.0 3D Printer
Consistently among the top handful of 3D filament printers since 2015, the LulzBot Mini is a take-out-of-the-box-and-get-printing-printer.
We're not power users of 3D printers here at Solarbotics, but the Lulzbot mini was our fourth, and the first to be out-of-the-box ready to go, with no nit-picky configurations required to get a successful print. It's no wonder that the Lulzbot is often found in schools!
We even made ours simpler by adding a Raspberry Pi Octoprint server and a USB webcam. What a winning combination.
Each case come with:
- LulzBot Mini 3D Printer
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- One-year warranty
- One-year customer support
- Quick Start Guide
- LulzBot Mini Reference Poster
- 5 Replacement Wiper Pads
- 2mm Allen Wrench
- Dental Pick
- Flathead Bristle Brush
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- USB and Power Cable - Tethered use with the USB cable connected is required to operate this machine.
- USB Drive with Source Files
- Overall Dimensions: 435 mm x 340 mm x 385 mm (17.1 in x 13.4 in x 15.2 in)
- Unboxed Weight: 8.55 kg (18.85 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 11.33 kg (25 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC with auto-switching power supply
- Power Output: 24 volt 150 watts 6.25 amp
- Example Power Consumption: ABS
- 0.1 kWh, 30 minute print
- 0.194 kWh, 60 minute print
- Maximum Draw: 300 watts
- Operating Temperature Range
- Maximum Tool Head Temperature: 300°C (572°F)
- Maximum Heated Bed Temperature: 120°C (248°F)
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface
- Print Area: 152 mm x 152 mm x 158 mm (6 in x 6 in x 6.2 in)
- Print Volume: 3,650 cm3 (223 in3) of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 275mm/sec (10.8 in/sec) at 0.18 mm layer height
- Layer Thickness: From 0.05 mm to 0.50 mm (0.002in - 0.020 in)
- Capable Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze and copper filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, Alloy 910, and more every day.
- Discouraged Materials: 3D printing with carbon fiber filaments is not recommended at this time because carbon fiber filaments can degrade both the nozzle and hot end of the LulzBot Mini Tool Head.
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3 mm (0.1 in)
- Multi-Software Compatible: Freedom to use any number of 3D printing software programs, Cura LulzBot Edition comes standard. Other compatible software includes OctoPrint, BotQueue, Slic3r, Printrun, MatterControl, and many more.
Note: Due to the Lulzbot's bulkiness, shipping may need to be quoted and ammended on your order