This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
Put your Ardweeny onto a prototyping shield, and add regular shields to it!
What? You want to use an Ardweeny with more prototyping area? Heresy! Absurd? Um... hey, that's not bad.... The Wicked Device's Ardweeny Shield has all the pins brought out to easy-access places, and it includes two onboard LEDs and a switch, already connected to ground.
On top of the full prototyping shield kit, you also get long-pin dual headers, and a mini breadboard. Detailed step by step assembly instructions are online at shield.wickeddevice.com.
Here's what it lets you do:
- Stack standard Arduino headers onto your Ardweeny. That's right - use your Ardweeny with regular shield boards.
- All pins on the Ardweeny are brought out to easy to access places.
- Mount shields above or below - after all, you may want the protoboard on the top.
- Mini breadboard for project work
- SOIC pad
- Power rails down the middle of the prototyping area
What's in the box
- 1x Printed circuit board
- 1x Mini-Breadboard
- 1x Red LED
- 2x Capacitors
- 8x Female headers
- 4x Extra long pin female headers for stacking.
- 1x Socket for Ardweeny
Kit does not include the Ardweeny - this is just the prototyping shield.