Octoprint Raspberry Pi 3D Printing Bundle
Manage your 3D printer remotely with this Octoprint Raspberry Pi web interface bundle
In the spirit of Pi Day (3/14), we're promoting this amazing Raspberry Pi distribution for the use with 3D printing!
What is Octoprint? It's a WONDERFUL way to manage and monitor your 3D printer from anywhere on your network. And it's free (although they do take donations, so please support their work - we did).
Octoprint does the following:
- Access the embedded webcam feed and watch remotely how your printer is creating your newest thing
- Get constant feedback regarding the current progress of your print job.
- Take a look at the integrated GCODE visualizer to see a rendition of the GCODE you are currently printing.
- Keep an eye on the temperatures of your hotends and print bed and adapt them on the fly.
- Move the print head along all axes, extrude, retract or just define your own custom controls.
- Start, stop or just pause your current print job, you are in full control at any time.
We've gone and done the hard work for you by preinstalling OctoPrint onto an 8gb SD Card running NOOBs OS and powered by a Raspberry Pi 3B+! This bundle gives you a 25% discount compared to buying the parts separately and is an excellent way to step your 3D printing up to the next level.
- 1x Raspberry Pi 3B+
- 1x 8Gb SD Card with Octoprint
- 1x 5.2V 2.1A MicroUSB Power Supply
- 1x eSun ABS+ or PLA+ (standard chemistry) 1kg roll of 1.75mm Filament
- NO Pi Enclosure - print yer own!