Arduino Shield - MEGA Proto PCB
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
This is just the PCB for building the MEGA Protoshield
This item contains just the PCB for building the MEGA Protoshield. You supply your own connectors and accessories.
The design has a nice feature set:
- Power bus for +5V and GND down the center of the board.
- Central bus can be configured to carry +5V, GND, neither or both (set with jumpers)
- Special horizontal 5-pin bus to install pin headers for external connections
- 2x5 IDC connector area for external connections
- Holes connected in groups of five, much like a breadboard
- All regular Arduino pins accessible on top
- No worries about shorting against large USB jack! This Shield does not go over it!
- Power LED and reset button on top
- USB/External power jumper accessible with protoshield installed
- Components required to fully populate the protoboard are:
- 0.1µF or 0.22µF capacitor
- 330/470 ohm resistor
- Tactile Switch
- Header pins (2x3 female, 6-pin female, 9 x 8-pin female, 6-pin male, 2 x jumpers)