Synapse USB SNAP Stick without Radio
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
The Synapse SNAPstick is designed to be a compact and easy way to connect a PC to a SNAP wireless network via your PC USB port.
So you love the SNAP modules, but you want to involve your your PC in the network in a convenient way? The SNAPStick is about as easy as it gets!
Plug your Synapse RF Engine into the SN132 SNAPStick, jack the assembly into your powered USB port, and boot up your Portal software. Or you might simply want to use the SNAPStick as a convenient carrier to give a SNAP module power (plug it into any USB power adapter).
- Support for all existing forms of the Synapse RF engine
- Easy USB access from your PC to a Synapse RF engine (interface with Portal software)
- USB UART interfaces with
- GPIO 7 - Input UART1 Rx Data
- GPIO 8 - Output UART1 Tx Data
- GPIO 9 - Bidirectional UART1 CTS
- GPIO 10 - Bidirectional UART1 RTS
- Tri-color LED indicators (Red/Green/Amber) controlled via GPIO 0 & 1
- Power indicator LED
- Can act as simple power interface for SNAP module (plug it into any USB charger or available USB port - drivers not required for power)
Note: The SNAPStick does not provide access to any other of the 17 GPIO pins on the RF engine module