Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter - Spare battery (BC-BL-01-A)
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
Small robots need small power sources, and this little 3.7V, 170mAh LiPoly unit from Seeed Studio is one of the smallest batteries we carry.
The manufacturer states that it can push up to 25C (4.25A) continuously, which is crazy! (Crazy cool or crazy dangerous, you decide). It is pre-wired with the standard 2-pin 2mm JST-PH connector, and has built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage.
Still, there is no substitute for good battery management, so try to treat all LiPoly cells gently, and best to recharge them slowly rather than at their maximum rate with a proper LiPoly charger.
- Capacity: 170 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7 V (1 Cell)
- Discharge: 25C continuous / 50C bursts
- Charge: 3C
- Dimensions: 6.7x17x23 mm
- Weight: 5 g
- Operating Temperature: 0 ～50°C (Charging) / -20～60°C (Discharging)
- Connector: JST-ZHR-2P (Pin 1 positive)
- Using the battery under direct sunlight may cause overheating, which could result in invalidation or fire.
- Battery should be charged with proper charger, in compliance with correct operation instructions.