This is a compact digital oscilloscope based on an ARM Cortex™-M3 compatible 32 bit platform, equipped with a 320x240 color display, microSD card capability, USB connection, and rechargeable LiPo battery.
DSO Nano v3 is a 32bit digital storage oscilloscope. Based on ARM-M3, it’s equipped with 320*240 color display, SD card, USB port and recharging function. It’s compact, simple to operate; meets the basic demands of school lab, electric furniture repairmen and electric engineering. The version 3 of DSO Nano differs from version 2 in that it does not use white plastic shell. Instead, it uses black metal shell which is more durable and strong. Due to palm size and handy performance, it fits in-field diagnosis, quick measurement, hobbyist projects and wherever convenience matters. Schematic and source files are also open for re-innovating.
- Portable and lightweight
- Color display
- Waveform storage and playback
- 6 triggering modes
- 200Khz Analog Bandwidth
- Complete measurement markers and signal characteristics
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Accessories available
- Open Source
- Display: Full Color 2.8" TFT LCD 65K 320×240
- Analog bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
- Max sample rate: 1Msps 12Bits
- Sample memory depth: 4096 Point
- Horizontal sensitivity: adjustable with indicator
- Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Div~10V/Div (with ×1 probe)/ 0.5V/Div~100V/Div (with ×10 probe)
- Vertical position: adjustable with indicator
- Input impedance: >500KΩ
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (by ×1 probe)
- Coupling: DCs
- Trig modes: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan and Fit; Rising/Falling edge/level trigger; Trig level adjustable with indicator; Trig sensitivity adjustable with indicator.
- Waveform Functions: Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage, RMS voltage, Average voltage and DC voltage; Precise vertical/horizontal measurement with markers; Hold/Run.
- Signal Generator: 10Hz~1MHz square wave
- Waveform storage: Micro SD card
- PC connection via USB: as SD card reader
- Upgrade: USB
- Power supply: 500mAh 3.7V Lithium battery/ USB
- Dimension (w/o probe) 91mm*62mm*13mm