The HMC6352 offers a simple, clean I2C interface. If you need simple, clean, degree resolution compass heading, this is the way to go.
- Simple I2C interface
- 2.7 to 5.2V supply range
- 1 to 20Hz selectable update rate
- True drop-in solution
- 0.5 degree heading resolution
- 1 degree repeatability
- Supply current : 1mA @ 3V
- Returns data as
- two binary byes, showing heading in 10ths of degrees (0 to 3599)
- Raw Magnetometer output
- Magnetometer output (with offset and scaling compensation factors applied)
- Large number of I2C configuration options available.
Dimensions: 0.6x0.6" (15x15mm)