SparkFun IDG500 Gyro Breakout Board
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
This is the breakout board for the IDG500 Gyro, which includes an on-board 2.8V regulator and all pins broken out to 0.1" pin holes.
The IDG-500 gyro uses two sensor elements to monitor the rate of rotation about the X- and Y-axis (in-plane sensing).
The IDG-500 has built-in support electronics for easy & robust operation, including X- and Y-axis low-pass filters, and an EEPROM for on-chip calibration. Out-of-the box, it is factory-trimmed, ready to go!
- 3-7V single-supply operation
- Integrated X- and Y-axis gyros on a single chip
- Two separate outputs per axis for standard and high sensitivity:
X-/Y-Out Pins: 500°/s full scale range 2.0mV/°/s sensitivity
X/Y4.5Out Pins: 110°/s full scale range 9.1mV/°/s sensitivity
- Integrated amplifiers and low-pass filters
- Auto-Zero function
- On-chip temperature sensor
- High vibration rejection over a wide frequency range
- High cross-axis isolation by proprietary MEMS design
- Hermetically sealed for temp and humidity resistance
- 10,000 g shock tolerant