200W Buck Module SKU: 40414
200W Buck Module
When mini buck converters just won’t do, 200W should manage it nicely.
We like Buck Converters. We like BIG Buck Converters more. Designed for when you’ve got to crank down the power from really huge to just simply massive. Unvented, it’s rated 100W, but with a little additional cooling ventilation, they are rated up to 200W.
DANGER – These buck converters can supply a SERIOUS amount of power. Please be careful when using these. We strongly recommend fusing the input power. Also, they seem to be have been pre-set and tested at 12VDC on the output. Confirm output settings before connecting to your circuit!
- Style: Non-isolated step-down (buck) module
- Input voltage: 4.5-32VDC (DO NOT exceed 32VDC)
- Output voltage: 0.8-30VDC
- Output current: 0-12A (Maximum)
- Output power: 100W, 200W (with enhance heat dissipation, i.e.: ventilation fan)
- Operating frequency: 300KHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 95%
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85°C (-40 to +185°F)
- Dimensions: 70x39x31mm (2.76×1.54×1.22″)
- Short circuit protection for limited time (avoid this situation!)
- Overtemperature protection, shutting down the output
- Input reverse polarity protection for limited time (again, avoid this situation!)
- Screw terminal connectors
- IN+: positive input
- IN- : negative input
- OUT+: positive output
- OUT-: negative output
|Dimensions||7 × 4 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.