Rotary Encoder module on PCB with breakout
Rotary Encoder module with integrated push button. Perfect addition to that Arduino project!
Rotary encoder with push to operate switch mounted on a pcb for easy prototyping. The rotary encoder outputs are pulled high with 10k ohm resistors.
- Rotary Shaft Length: Approx. 12mm
- Shaft Full Length: Approx. 20mm
- Shaft Diameter: Approx. 6mm
- Position: 20
- Pulse: 20
- Output: 2-bit gray code
- Closed Circuit Resistance: 3 ohms max.
- Max. Rating: 10 mA @ 5 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 to 70 degrees celsius
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 85 degrees celsius
- Rotational Life: 30000 cycles minimum
- Switch Life: 20000 cycles minimum