DS1620+ Serial Digital Thermometer
Looking for DS1620+ Serial Digital Thermometer ? The DS1620 Serial Digital Thermometer is a 9-bit serial thermometer with fail safe alarm. Order your DS1620 Serial Digital Thermometer online now !
The DS1620+ Digital Thermometer and Thermostat provides 9–bit temperature readings which indicate the temperature of the device. With three thermal alarm outputs, the DS1620 can also act as a thermostat and fail safe alarm.
DS1620+ features include :
- Requires no external components
- Supply voltage range covers from 2.7V to 5.5V
- Measures temperatures from -55°C to +125°C in 0.5°C increments
- Fahrenheit equivalent is-67°F to +257°F in 0.9°F increments
- Temperature is read as a 9-bit value
- Converts temperature to digital word in 1second (max)
- Thermostatic settings are user-definable and nonvolatile
- Data is read / written via a 3-wire serial interface (CLK, DQ, RST )
- Applications include thermostatic controls, industrial systems, consumer products, thermometers...