Memsic Accelerometer 2125
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
The Memsic Accelerometer 2125 is a low cost +/- 2G accelerometer that can be used with any microcontroller.
The Memsic Accelerometer is a low cost, dual axis thermal accelerometer capable of measuring dynamic acceleration (vibration) and static acceleration (gravity). Its easy of use and small footprint make it ideal for hobbyists and designers alike.
- Measures 0 to ± 2 g on either axis; less than 1 mg resolution
- Fully temperature compensated over 0° to 70° C range
- Simple, pulse output of g-force for X and Y axis - direct connection to BASIC Stamp
- Analog output of temperature (Tout pin)
- Low Current operation: less than 4mA at 5Vdc
- Works with any microcontroller