Switching Power Supply 5V @ 20A
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
When we talk about some of our power supplies & adapters being beefy or buff, sorry, we lied! This Switching Power supply is the Granddaddy of them all, it supplies 5V at 20Amps.
This supply is great for powering multiple 5V LED strips and strings or other high current applications for 5V powered circuits. Comes with a North American 3-prong plug but you'll have to hook it up, pretty easy if you have a no.2 Philips screwdriver!
- Voltage adjustment potentiometer
- Short circuit, over load, over voltage protections
- FCC, CE, & ISO 9001 certified
- Blue = N (Neutral)
- Brown = L (Line voltage aka Hot)
- Yellow/Green stipe = Ground
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Output voltage: 5VDC
- Max output current: 20A
- Max output power: 100W
- Dimensions (mm): (L)199 x (W)99 x (H)42
- Weight: 584g
- Cooling method: natural air convection
- Environment: indoor use only (dry location)