Grove - Barometer Sensor(BMP180)
This Grove module is a Bosch BMP180 high-precision, low-power digital barometer.
The BMP180 offers a pressure measuring range of 300 to 1100 hPa with an accuracy down to 0.02 hPa in advanced resolution mode. It’s based on piezo-resistive technology for high accuracy, ruggedness and long term stability. The chip only accepts 1.8V to 3.6V input voltage. However, with outer circuit added, this module becomes compatible with 3.3V and 5V. Therefore, it can be used on Arduino/Seeeduino or Seeeduino Stalker without modification.
- Digital two wire (I2C) interface
- Wide barometric pressure range
- Flexible supply voltage range
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Low noise measurement
- -40 to +85°C operational range, ±2°C temperature accuracy
- I2C address: 0x77
- Weight: 8 g
- Enhancement of GPS navigation
- Indoor and outdoor navigation
- Leisure and sports
- Weather forecast
- Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed)