Seeedstudio Bluetooth Bee
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
Bluetooth! XBee! Arrgh - which way to go? Well, the Bluetooth Bee lets you jam a Bluetooth SPP module into an existing Xbee socket ed project!
The Seeedstudio Bluetooth Bee is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP module compatible with existing Xbee sockets, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup. It's a clever patch for when you want high-speed, short-range simple communication!
Serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR(Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature). It even has the smallest footprint as small as 12.7mmx27mm. Hope it will simplify your overall design/development cycle.
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power.
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR 3Mbps Modulation.
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 1.8 to 3.6V I/O.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- Integrated PCB antenna.
- Bee compatible headers.
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity, Data control: has.
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Use CTS and RTS to control the data stream.
- When a rising pulse is detected in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 is connected to red led, PIO11 is connected to green led. When master and slave are paired, red and green led blinks 1time / 2s in interval, while disconnected only green led blinks 2 times/ s.
- Auto-connect the last device on power as default.
- Permit matched device connect by default.
- Default PINCODE:0000.
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.
Please visit the wiki page for more info about this product. Feel free to help improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to the Seeed forum.