Grove - Gas Sensor (MQ9) SKU: 29106
Grove – Gas Sensor (MQ9)
The Grove MQ9 sensor specializes in sensing Carbon Monoxide, Methane, and Liquified Petroleum Gas vapour.
The Grove sensor series features a set of inexpensive, interesting gas sensor modules. Here, the MQ9 sensor specializes detecting Carbon Monoxide, Coal gas (CH4), and Liquified Natural Gas vapour.
- Grove interface compatible
- Hanwei Electronics MQ9 sensor
- Sensitive to
- Carbon Monoxide CO (10-1000 parts per million)
- Methane CH4 (100-10,000 parts per million)
- Liquified Petroleum Gas LPG (100-10,000 parts per million)
- 0.5-800mW power consumption
- Adjustable load resistance
- 33ohm heater resistance
- 3-30k sensor resistance
- -25 to +70 degrees C (-13 ~ 158 deg F) operational temperature
- Stable performance, long life, low cost
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.