Grove - PIR Motion Sensor
The Grove PIR sensor is specifically tuned to detect the moving heat signatures of human bodies.
For detecting human motion, the Grove PIR sensor is ready to plug in and use. When somebody comes through it's detection range, it sends a HIGH signal out to the microcontroller.
- Grove compatible interface
- BISS0001 micro power PIR motion detector IC
- 7 - 14 um wavelength sensor
- Jumper selectable "retriggerable" / "non-retriggerable" to set output HIGH signal duration (double triggers reset output timer or not)
- 20 x 40mm (0.78 x 1.57")
- Detecting angle: 120 degrees
- 3M (9.8') default detection range (6M / 19.7' maximum by SMD tuning potentiometer not included)
- Adjustable detecting distance and holding time (SMD potentiometer not included)