Grove - Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Measure temperature and humidity with the pre-calibrated Grove TempHumi sensor.
This is a nice, calibrated temperature and humidity sensor in a Grove package. It uses a DHT11 sensor that's able to give reliable readings between 20 and 90% relative humidity and 0 and 50 degrees C. Yes, that means you can't freeze it - that's bad for the sensor!
- Grove compatible interface
- DHT11 combination sensor
- 20 ~ 90% relative humidity (+/- 5% HR)
- 0 ~ 50 degrees C (+/- 2 degrees C)
- 2 second sampling frequency
- 6~15 seconds response time
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Full range temperature compensation calibrated
- Long transmission distance
- Low power consumption