Grove - Air Quality Sensor SKU: 29054
Grove – Air Quality Sensor
Detect carbon monoxide, alcohol, acetone, paint thinner, formaldehyde and other gasses with this plug-and-use Grove module.
Environmental measurements are becoming more necessary, and this Grove module makes it simple to plug one into your prototyping system.
- Version 1.3
- Grove compatible interface
- TP-401A Indoor Air Quality sensor
- Target gasses include:
- Smoke (second hand, paper, wood)
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Propylene Glycol
- 5VDC, 60mA operation
- Preconfigured Arduino library for 4 levels of detection
- Requires 2 minute sensor pre-heat before measuring
- Long exposure to high pollution levels can weaken sensor sensitivity
- Requires relatively clean air as initial condition
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.