Grove - LED Strip Driver (mono and RGB)
Use Grove to simplify your project, and in this case, to add LED strip lights. Drives both mono-colour and RGB styles, up to 3A per channel.
Blinging out a project with RGB strip LEDs is easier with the Grove LED strip driver. No worrying about over/underdriving the LEDs - just apply up to 12VDC to the module and use your Arduino-compatible to set the intensities with the Seeedstudios library.
- Grove-compatible interface
- Being Grove, mutliple units can be cascaded for additional control
- Allows PWM control of each color channel
- 256 gray-levels are adjustable via programming
- Arduino and MEGA compatible
- Screw terminals for power input and signal output
- 12V maximum input
- 3A maximum delivery current
LED Strip Driver documentation
Github - LED_Strip_Suli