Propeller Demo Board
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
This board is a great starting platform for learning how to take advantage of the Propeller.
The Propeller Demo Board is a great starter platform that supports all the Propeller's varied capabilities. You can use it to learn Propeller programming and then develop full-blown applications which generate video and sound, and utilize mice and keyboards. Eight unused I/O pins are available for experimentation.
- P8X32A-Q44 Propeller Chip
- 24LC256-I/ST EEPROM for program storage
- Replaceable 5.000MHz crystal
- 3.3V and 5V regulators with on/off switch
- USB-to-serial interface for loading and communication
- VGA output
- TV output
- Stereo output with 16-ohm headphone amplifier
- Microphone input
- Two PS/2 connectors for mouse and keyboard I/O
- 8 LEDs (share VGA pins)
- Pushbutton for reset
- Big ground post for scope hookup
- I/O pins P0-P7 are free and brought out to header
- Breadboard for custom circuits
- 3x3" overall
Learn more about the Propeller on the Parallax Propeller 1 and 2 Forums.