This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
Ever need a convenient way to log 4 channels remotely, and don't have a lot of time to mess around programming up your own? PICAXE to the rescue!
Using the PICAXE-18X as the brain, this 8-bit 4-channel datalogger can sample regular intervals from seconds to hours apart, or add a real-time-clock chip to trigger accurate intervals (days, weeks, months!).
- PICAXE-18X Based
- 4 logging channels
- Dedicated digital temperature sensor channel
- Light-dependant resistor ready (to detect daylight)
- Small footprint (same as the 3AA battery pack it comes with!)
- Ready for optional real-time-clock with lithium cell backup
- Ready for optional serial LCD module for displaying onboard data
- Expandable I2C bus for additional EEPROM memory
- LED activity indicators
- 8-bit ADC offers 256 levels of measurement per channel
- Mission programmable using software wizards to generate the BASIC code to run on the included PICAXE-18X
- Includes a16K 24LC16B EEPROM memory chip. This can store 2048 byte readings (8 blocks of 256 bytes). This usually enables 512 readings for each of the four sensors.
Time to get building that mountain-top solar-radiance, temperature logging sensor pack!