PICAXE-28X2 SKU: 28495
The PICAXE-28X2 builds on top of the X1, improving on the already impressive specs and adding more features.
The 18F25K22 version of the PICAXE-28X2 is the newest revision of the popular 28 series, this new chip replaces both of the discontinued PIC18F2520 (28X2-5V) and the PIC18F25K20 (28X2-3V). This new revision adds more great specs on top of additional PWM channels, and new support for touch sensors and RFIN & RFOUT commands. Now you’re working with a even more powerful micro, and still not having to crack a book on “C” programming!
- Up to 4 internal program slots and 32 external program slots
- RAM, up to 256 bytes + 1024 bytes scratchpad
- Increased operating speed, up to 64Mhz (16Mhz internal)
- Individual pin input/output control
- 16 ADC configurable pins now available
- 4 PWM configurable pins now available
New in the 28X2
- Based on the PIC 18F25K22 IC
- 2.1 to 5.5 volt operation
- 1000 lines of code
- 22 Configurable I/O
- Hardware I2C support for easy peripheral connecting
- Internal Timer
- Increased variables and separate memory scratchpad
- Enhanced mathematical functions
- Line-by-line simulation
- 12-Bit Digital temperature sensors
- Servo control
- Keyboard input
- IR transmit/receive
- Plays user-defined musical tones
- PWM Motor control
- 2 additional PWM Channels with separate timers (so now 4 PWM channels available on 28pin parts)
- New HPWM module with power steering
- Input Pulse counting
- Serial output & debugging via programming cable
- Increased optional clock speed, 64MHz external, 16MHz internal
- Many additional ADC Channels, with individual ADC pin masking
- New support for touch sensors on all ADC channels
- Added support for RFIN and RFOUT commands for Manchester encoded wireless radio communication
- New SR latch, voltage reference and DAC output modules
- Higher baud rate for serial work (default now 9600, n, 8, 1)
Almost all existing 28X2-5V and 28X2-3V programs can be used immediately on the new 28X2 chip. The only change that may be required is editing the format of any ‘let adcsetup = ‘ command, as the new part has the more versatile ‘individual masking’ method instead of the original ‘sequential masking’ method used on t he 28X2-5V. See the ‘adcsetup’ command in part 2 of the PICAXE manual for more details.
The ‘PICAXE’ system is a powerful, low cost microcontroller programming system designed to simplify educational and hobbyist use of microcontrollers. PICAXE chips can be programmed in a graphical flow-chart environment or in easy to understand BASIC.
|Dimensions||5.2 × 1 × 1.6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.