PICAXE-40X2 IC - Low Voltage SKU: 28494
PICAXE-40X2 IC – Low Voltage
This IC is just like the PICAXE-40X2, but operates on a lower voltage range.
So the PICAXE 40X2 is looking pretty good, but you want something that’ll work with lower voltage. Well here you go – this chip is nearly identical to the 40X2, but is based on the 18F45K20 and operates from 1.8V to 3.6V.
- Up to 4 internal program slots and 32 external program slots
- Increased RAM, up to 256 bytes + 1024 bytes scratchpad
- Increased operating speed, up to 40MHz
- Individual pin input/output control
- 0-8 ADC pins available
- 1.8V to 3.6V volt operation
- 1000 lines memory
- 22 Configurable I/O
- Hardware I2C support for easy peripheral connecting
- Internal Timer
- Increased variables and separate memory scratchpad
- Enhanced mathematical functions
- Line-by-line simulation
- 12-Bit Digital temperature sensors
- Servo control
- Keyboard input
- IR transmit/receive
- Plays user-defined musical tones
- PWM Motor control
- Input Pulse counting
- Serial output & debugging via programming cable
- Higher baud rate for serial work
- Based on the PIC 18F45K20 IC
The ‘PICAXE’ system is a powerful, low cost microcontroller programming system designed to simplify educational and hobbyist use of microcontrollers. PICAXE chips can be programmed in a graphical flow-chart environment or in easy to understand BASIC.
- PICAXE Manual Part 1 – Getting Started (.pdf)
- PICAXE Manual Part 2 – BASIC Commands (.pdf)
- PICAXE Manual Part 3 – Interfacing Circuits (.pdf)
- Programming Editor (.exe)
PICAXE is a trademark of Revolution Education.
|Dimensions||5.2 × 1 × 1.6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.