Replaced by new PICAXE-28X2.
The new PICAXE-28X2 is the latest revision of the popular 28 series, adding more great specs on top of lots memory, many more I/O, and I2C support. This particular IC is the low voltage version, based on the PIC 18F25K20 and runs from 1.8-3.6V.
- Up to 4 internal program slots and 32 external program slots
- Increased RAM, up to 256 bytes + 1024 bytes scratchpad
- Increased operating speed, up to 40MHz
- Individual pin input/output control
- 0-8 ADC pins available
- 1.8V to 3.6V operation
- 1000 lines memory
- 22 Configurable I/O
- Hardware I2C support for easy peripheral connecting
- Internal Timer
- Increased variables and separate memory scratchpad
- Enhanced mathematical functions
- Line-by-line simulation
- 12-Bit Digital temperature sensors
- Servo control
- Keyboard input
- IR transmit/receive
- Plays user-defined musical tones
- PWM Motor control
- Input Pulse counting
- Serial output & debugging via programming cable
- Higher baud rate for serial work
- Based on the PIC 18F25K20 IC
The ‘PICAXE’ system is a powerful, low cost microcontroller programming system designed to simplify educational and hobbyist use of microcontrollers. PICAXE chips can be programmed in a graphical flow-chart environment or in easy to understand BASIC.
PICAXE is a trademark of Revolution Education.