So you want a digital controller designed, built, and supported by EFX-TEK but you don't want to use a PC to program it? Okay... you got it!
The EZ-8 Touch Controller brings you the simplicity of program-in-place setup with the quality design and unparalleled support of EFX-TEK. With eight channels and enough memory for a 36-minute show you're sure to find many uses for the EZ-8 in your holiday props and displays. And when you have a show you'd like to duplicate into other controllers the EZ-8's built-in serial port allows you to do just that -- and there's no extra charge!
- 8 channels; ULN2803 and TTL outputs for each
- Channel LEDs display status during programming and playback
- Multiple input choices:
- normally-open, dry contact
- 12- to 24-volt optically-isolated input
- Parallax PIR header
- START button
- Any or all inputs can be used simultaneously
- Multi-mode status LED keeps you informed:
- Solid green: ready to play; flashing green: playing
- Solid red: ready to record; flashing red: recording
- Solid yellow: ready to erase; flashing yellow: erasing
- extinguished: PC slave mode
- Start/Stop programming; no need to hold the START button down for long shows
- 64K memory = 36 minute show at 30 frames per second
- Easy to select, program, or erase an individual channel
- you can erase the whole show, or just one channel
- Show length automatically adjusts with any channel update
PC Programming with Vixen
Whether you want to copy a show from one EZ-8 to another or use your PC to create a new show, Vixen is ready to help you. EFX-TEK has created custom add-ins for Vixen to allow the uploading and downloading of EZ-8 shows as well as real-time programming so that you can program at your PC while the EZ-8 responds to your commands -- and this costs you nothing!
Programming the EZ-8 with Vixen requires version 2.5x. See www.vixenlights.com
for the latest version of Vixen.