USB Oscilloscope PropScope with "Understanding Signals" Kit
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
This kit includes the PropScope USB digital oscilloscope, electronic components for breadboard circuits, and a printed text that guides you step-by-step from the basics through advanced electronic measurement techniques.
All the circuits and design technique examples measured in the book are standard ingredients in electronic product designs, and are also widely used in science and industry. This kit is an excellent resource that can be applied in many ways to science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) programs. It begins with an overview of the PropScope’s electronic test-bench tools.
- DC voltmeter – measures voltage levels
- Oscilloscope – measures and plots voltages that vary with time
- Logic analyzer – measures and plots digital signal levels
- Spectrum analyzer – measures and plots sine wave components in signals
- Function generator – synthesizes signals for testing circuits
- Book "Understanding Signals with the PropScope"
- PropScope USB Oscilloscope
- LEDs, pushbuttons, IR reciever, phototransistor, potentiometer
- Op-amp and A/D converter ICs
- Resistors, capacitors, and jumper wires