Propeller Proto Board USB
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
The Parallax Propeller Proto Board USB is much like the less-expensive 21391 Protoboard, but offers the flexibility of USB programming and USB utilization after programming!
The Parallax Propeller Proto USB Board is a low cost, high quality solution for permanent projects using the Propeller Chip. Unlike the regular Proto Board, this board has the USB interface, which is usable for both programming and application-use.
Features of the Propeller Proto Board include:
- P8X32A-Q44 Propeller Chip
- 64 KB EEPROM for program and data storage
- LM1086 5V and 3.3V regulators provide up to 1.5 Amps with an input power supply of 6-9 VDC
- Accepts the optional VGA, mouse and keyboard interface available in the Accessory Kit
- Three-position power switch (off, logic power, power to logic and servo ports)
- Sockets for 4 servos
- Removable 5MHz crystal
- Access to all 32 I/O pins
- Large amount of prototyping area
- Unplated row of holes along perimeter to provide stress relief to off-board connections
- Same mounting holes as the Board of Education (3” x 4”) for compatibility with the Boe-Bot® robot
The Propeller is a pretty amazing little piece of silicone! You can add a VGA monitor to it! How cool is th