USB AVR programmer
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
The Pololu USB AVR Programmer is an extremely compact, low-cost in-system programmer (ISP) for Atmel's AVR microcontrollers.
What's cool about this little programmer is that it provides both a programmer and a TTL-level serial port that can be accessed simutaneously for easy debugging. It also provides the ability to act as a two channel severely limited oscilloscope with a range between 0 and 5 volts. Take a look at the specifications below for more info:
- 6-pin ISP (In-System Programmable) connector and cable
- Recommended for only 5 volt designs
- Compatible (via simple "glue" software) with the popular Atmel AVRStudio Integrated Development Environment
- Compatible with the popular AVRDude command-line programmer
- USB and programmer status LEDs
- Software supported in Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and Linux with limited support for Mac OS X (Oscilloscope only supported on Windows)
- USB powered
- 6' USB mini-B cable included!