What a handy power adapter - 100~240VAC input, and it outputs up to 10 watts, with a selectable voltage from 3 to 12VDC. Complete with a variety of interface plugs!
I think I can delegate most of my crappy wall-wart adapters to secondary projects, and use a few of these to power up my immediate projects. It's a very useful, flexible and capable power supply. More portable than a benchtop supply, and at this price, definitely more useful!
- Pick your required voltage from the 6 position slider.
- Pick what tip you need for your project. Standard 2.1mm barrel jack not your requirement? How about a 2.5mm? No? There's a total of 8 to pick from (but no 9V rectangle battery connector, sorry).
- Need tip-positive, or tip-negative power? Doesn't matter - swap the jack position around to get what you need.
- Multi changeable plug DC-cord.
- Input 100V to 240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz (North American style plug)
- Over load, over current, over heat protection.
- International approval CE EN60950, UL1950, CSA22.2 No.950.
- EMC approval EN55022.
- Extra low consumption during standby (very little power wasted when it's plugged in, but doing nothing)
- Weight: 86g
- Size: 67x29x74mm.
- Cable length: 1.54m (60-3/4")
Maximum Current Rating at Selected Voltage:
- 3.0V - 1.5A
- 4.5V - 1.2A
- 6.0V - 1.0A
- 7.5V - 0.9A
- 9.0V - 0.8A
- 12V - 0.7A