PowerBoost 500 Shield
The Adafruit PowerBoost 500 Shield is a clever add-on for your MOBILE Arduino project. It's a power supply, charger, and battery pack all-in-one.
This well thought-out stackable shield sits on your standard Arduino-Uno-compatible development board and adds a portable, rechargeable power pack to your project. Add your own single Li-Ion / LiPoly battery, and you're ready to go mobile.
- Capable of supplying 500mA continuous current at 5V
- Micro-USB connector
- Optional Power Switch included
- Built-in Li-Ion/LiPoly charging circuit with charging/charged indicator
- Low battery indicator (2.2V)
- Stackable Shield design (Uno-footprint compatible)
- 53x69x2mm (2.1x2.7x0.08")
- ICSP port is blocked by the battery when using this product
- BATTERY NOT INCLUDED. Requires single 3.7/4.2V Li-Ion / LiPoly cell