Adafruit Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifier - PAM8302
Sometimes the LM386 audio amplifier just isn't strong enough. That's where this module takes over, in a compact footprint.
It's fine to have your project generate noise, but to be heard, you need more than just a larger speaker - you need muscle! This is where this PAM8302 breakout board from Adafruit comes into play. Throw 2 to 5VDC at it, and it will amplify your mono signal into 4~8 ohm speakers with 2.5 watts of authority.
In short, it's a small, tidy module for making your small mono signal BIG.
- PAM8302IC mono signal high-efficiency audio amplifier IC
- 2 to 5VDC supply voltage
- Output Power: 2.5W at 4Ω, 10% Total harmonic distortion (THD), 1.5W at 8Ω, 10% THD, with 5.5V Supply
- 50dB PSRR at 1KHz
- Filterless design, with ferrite bead + capacitors on output.
- Volume trimpot adjustment
- Built-in thermal & over-current protection
- 4mA quiescent (just sitting there, doing nothing) current draw; 1uA in shutdown mode
- Included optional 0.1" pins and speaker wire screw-terminals
- 15x24x2mm (0.6 x 0.9 x 0.08")
Note: 4~8 ohm impedance speaker NOT included