AL162A-BW Serial LCD Display
This Product Has Been Discontinued, This Page Is For Reference Only.
All MOS units can be directly connected to a microcontroller such as a PIC, BASIC Stamp, OOPic or PICAXE using the TTL interface.
Alternately, they can be connected to a PC using the RS-232 Interface. The interfaces operate at either 9600 or 19200 Baud.
The principal differences with the MOS series vs. the standard product line is that the MOS units don't have the full range of speed options and things like keypad interface and I2C communications.
- 2x16 Format (2 lines of 16 characters each)
- 9600 or 19200 Baud communications
- RS-232 and TTL interfaces
- User definable 'splash' (startup) screen
- 3 General Purpose Outputs (GPOs)
- Horizontal or vertical bar graphs & medium sized digits
- 32 levels of contrast (software controlled)
- Built-in font with provision for up to 8 user defined characters.