X-Board Serial Interface Board
Looking for a serial driver for your Parallel display? We've got the X-Board driver!
The S-series X-Board is a serial interface board for standard parallel LCD Modules. The X-Board supports any alphanumeric LCD, VFD or PLED display up to 80 characters and features a large command and instruction set that makes working with any LCD a breeze.
The X-Board replaces the Econo-LCD.
Features Include :
- A built in font with 8 user definable characters
- Uses a simple 4-bit serial bus interface
- 9600bps or 19.2 Kbps serial communication speed (Jumper Selectable)
- RS-232 or TTL Compatible (Jumper Selectable)
- Ability to add a customized splash / startup screen
- 32 levels of software controlled brightness for an PLED display
- 4 levels of software controlled brightness for an VFD display
- 32 levels of software controlled contrast for an LCD display
- Three general purpose outputs for a variety of applications
- Horizontal or vertical bar graphs
- Large digit capability on applicable displays (a display that consists of 4 rows)
|LCD Display Sold Separately.