MX-212 USB Drive Bay Kit USB-WB-BK
The MX212 - USB Driver Bay kit features everything you need to mount a 20 character x 2 line Blue USB LCD with a 24 key keypad interface, into a standard front mount PC Computer Bay.
This item is on sale - save 25% off the $89.95 USD / $94.50 CAD retail price while quantities last.
The MX212 - USB Driver Bay kit features everything you need to mount a 20 character x 2 line Blue USB LCD with a 24 key keypad interface, into a standard front mount PC Computer Bay. With the MX212 and the easy to use interface software, you can display a wide range of critical systems information including CPU usage and temperature, and hard drive space. The MX2 also allows you to plug 3 fans and 4 temperature probes directly into the back of the unit for all you quiet and cooling PC needs. Each kit includes everything you will need to get going including the LCD and a 7 position keypad.
- USB LCD Display with wide voltage (20 characters x 2 lines) - Product #LK202-25-USB
- 7-key keypad overlay, bracket, USB cable, and mounting screws
- Software and manual on CDROM
- Interface with up to a 24-key keypad
- 3 General Purpose Output
- 4 Temperature Problem Inputs
- Communicate over USB (Universal Serial Bus)
- Display text, horizontal and vertical bar graphs.
- Software controlled speed, line wrapping, scrolling, contrast, backlight and time-out setting (up to 180 minutes)
- Variable brightness backlight
- Software and manual included
- Memory Chip to save settings
- Custom start up/splash on screen
- 20 characters x 2 lines
- Module size: 116.0mm(L) x 37.0mm(W) x 27.5mm(T)
- Display size: 82.2mm(L) x 18.2mm(W)
- Character size: 3.20 x 5.55mm
- Bracket Dimensions: 146mm(L) x 43mm(W) x 60mm(T)
- Face Plate Dimensions: 149mm(L) x 43mm(W) x 2mm(T)
- Overlay color: Black
- Attractive and durable (coated rust-resistant steel mounting bracket; Lexan faceplate)
- USB mode : 1200bps to 19.2 Kbps using VCP or direct USB 1.0 or 2.0 communication
- Fully buffered - no delays in transmission
- Operates at 0ºC to +70ºC
- Supply Voltage: +4.75 to +5.25Vdc
- Supply Current: 25mA typical
- Backlight Supply Current: 115mA typical