693ZZ double-shielded bearing, 3x8x4mm
Friction Be Gone! These bearings will let you slide!
693ZZ Shielded Wheel Ball Bearing is a popular size that could be used in many RC Cars and Trucks, 3D printers, etc. Bearings are made of chrome steel, each bearing has 2 metal shields to protect the bearing from dust or any possible contamination, also bearings are pre-lubricated with grease.
- Outside Diameter: 8mm
- Inside Diameter: 3mm
- Width: 4mm
- Mass: 0.5g per piece
- RPM Limit: grease:60000rpm, oil:67000 rpm
- Vibration Level: Above V1 standard and below V2 standard.
- Shield/ Closure Codes: ZZ (Two side metal shields)
- Lubrication Temperature Range: -20C to 120C
- ABEC Tolerance Codes: ABEC1