608ZZ Double-Shielded Bearing, 8x22x7mm
For Bearings Sake! Let it slide!
The 608ZZ Shielded Ball Bearing is one of the most common sized small bearings, most often found in skateboards and other small-sized applications. These units are pre-lubricated and side-shielded, ready to use.
- 22mm OD
- 8mm ID
- 7mm wide
- ZZ closure (two metal side shields)
- 60,000RPM limited greased; 67,000RPM oiled
- Between V1 & V2 vibration standard
- 1350 Newton static load capacity
- 3300 Newton dynamic load capacity