Low cost and convenient target/breakout boards for Atmel ATtiny2313 AVR microcontrollers.
Upgraded! Now shipping version 1.1 of the 'tiny2313 circuit board!
'tiny2313 Target Board specs:
- Overall size 2" x 3.5" (Standard business card size)
- Thickness: 0.031", i.e., 1/32" or 0.8 mm. (Half of standard circuit board thickness.) That's thick for a business card-- like some of the superpremium embossed cardstock ones, but it is pretty thin for a circuit board. It's just thick enough to be reasonably rigid.
- Lead-free (RoHS compliant) construction
- Single-sided PCB design
- Easy to solder lead-free finish
- FR-4 fiberglass-epoxy board material; UL94V-0 rated
- Black solder mask with white silkscreen on both sides
'tiny2313 Target Board features:
- Fits Atmel ATtiny2313 microcontrollers
- Individual labels for all pins of the microcontroller
- Four extra access holes connected to every pin of the microcontroller
- Compatible with 20-pin ZIF DIP sockets
- Prototyping areas: 28 independent sets of four connected plated through holes; fits two DIP-8 packages.
- Multiple access points for power and ground.
- Power jack location to connect to a 3-5 V DC power adapter
- 6-32 clearance mounting holes provided at each corner
- Accommodates 3-pin ceramic resonator or crystal oscillator with capacitors
Go here for more information about this circuit board and its design.