Well, we waited. Patiently you might say. After all, this Friday post is coming to you on a Saturday afternoon. But we still didn’t receive any customer projects to show off. We don’t ask much. Send us a photo. Maybe a handful of words to accompany it. But noooOooOooOOOoo. Now here we are, already part way through the weekend, with nothing. So you leave us with no choice. We’re putting the EZ-B Robot Controller on sale by $20, just so that there’s something interesting going on.
- Port Expander Shield – Allows you to easily add more digital outputs to your Arduino
- PWM Shield – Will fit on any board that is pin compatible with an Arduino Duemilanove.
- BNC Shield – Allows you to hookup any sensor that has a BNC connector.
- MicroSD Card Adapter – Perfect for mass storage, WAV/MP3 player and data logging, breaking out the MicroSD socket to a standard 0.1″ 8-pin header.
- Serial Character LCD Driver Board Kit – Designed base on a popular serial LCD driver IC, created by Maryland EE professor Peter Anderson.
- Green LEDs w/ Flexible Leads – These consist of a bright LED and flexible twisted lead wires that have a 2 slot female connector on the end (which can be removed).
- 3.3V Regulator TO-92 Pkg – This regulator can handle up to a 20V input, and a 250 mA output.
- 3.3V Regulator TO-220 Pkg – A 30V input, 1.5A output, and a delicious chocolate coating. No wait, I’m pretty sure that last bit is wrong.
…aaaaand that’s it. I know Calgary is lookin’ pretty good this weekend, so we hope everyone can get outside and enjoy the summer, if the weather allows. Take care!